‘This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel, and it starts with the sun.’
- Daddy I’m Getting Married: Daddy
- We Meet Again: Deadpool
- Venomous Greetings: Venom/Eddy
- Husband Troubles: Mom
- New Friends: Sora
- Kid Rapunzel: Gaston / Mom / Jim
- Pinecones: Jasmine
- Fingerpaints: Eddy
- Baby Blues: Gaston
- Smile For Me: Jim
- Cutest Boy: Mowgli
- Daddy’s Approval: Daddy
- Husband Troubles: Mom
- Lay And Engagements: Buddy
- Late Night Research: Drabble
- Give Them Cake: Jim
- Catching Up:Mom
- Dear Santa: Santa Claus
- Wedding Presents: Cinderella
- Looking Out: Jim
- Oh, What A Tangled Web We Weave: Buddy Pine
- Backsides: Mozenrath
- A New Adventure: Simba
- Lets Get This Over With Now: Captain
- Son of Man: Jim
- iddenblondie: Facilier
- Pirare Song: Captain Barbossa
- Jealousy: Mozenrath
- rapunzel: Sophia
- Stress Reliever: Nat
- A Simple Fitting: Drabble
- Douchepunzel & The Merc: An AU Tale: Wingman Rapunzel Strikes: Deadpool (AU RP)
- Jester from NYC: Spiderman
- Baby on the Way: Mom
- am: Merida
- htdream:Robin Hood
- Sirens And Apples: Jim / Simba / Alice / Melody
- Halloween: Hercules
- Small Talk: Jim
- Visitors: Hatter
- Pirate Code: Norrington
- Foxy: Tom
- The City of Lights: Esmeralda
- Final Goodbyes: Flynn Rider
- Tea and Fish Flakes: Gantu
- Too Late: Drabble
- Pie: Deadpool
- Boo To You Too: Boo
- Parle Vous: Jim
- Christmas In The Citadel: OPEN STARTER!
- Dinner For Three: Hook and Marina
- Grandmother’s Rings: Marina
- Simplicity: Mozenrath
- Something Old Something New : Jasmine
- Wedding Dress : Jim
- The First Step To A New Life : Marina
- Come Hither Eyes: Drabble
- Relationship Rants: AU!Buddy
- Finally Out: Mozenrath
- A New Life: Drabble
- Bond Broken: Jim
- A Matter Of Crowns And Rulers: Marina
- Seeing Double: Other Mozenrath
- King of Fashion: Loki
- Paints: Drabble
- Time Traveled up a Tree: AU!Peter
- Bathtime Part 2: Drabble
- Finding Wonderland: Hatter
- An Old Friend: Drabble
- Brand New Day: Drabble
- Notes on my Bedside Table: Drabble/AU!Mozenrath
- Roses: Hercules
- Snakes, Suns And Black Sands: Jafar
- Return of Ookie: Pitch
- Gritty Reboot: Deadpool
- Smoke and Haze: Buddy
- And I do not Think I Ever Shall: Drabble
- Horsing Around: Charming
- http://hiddenblondie.tumblr.com/post/45270148630/themanwiththesatchel-hiddenblondie-what: Flynn Rider
- I Found A Bird: Maugrim
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Caspian
- A First Impression: Naveen
- Heal What Has Been Hurt: Marina
- Return To Mother: Gothel
- A New Queen:
- Rude Awakening: Maugrim
- Pi Day: Buddy
Into The Future AU
- Absent-minded - Preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one’s immediate surroundings. Abstracted, daydreaming, inattentive, oblivious, forgetful.
- Abusive - Characterized by improper infliction of physical or psychological maltreatment towards another.
- Addict - One who is addicted to a compulsive activity. Examples: gambling, drugs, sex.
- Aimless - Devoid of direction or purpose.
- Alcoholic - A person who drinks alcoholic substances habitually and to excess.
- Anxious - Full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous.
- Arrogant - Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.Inclined to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior. Snobbish.
- Audacious - Recklessly bold in defiance of convention, propriety, law, or the like; insolent; braze, disobedient.
- Bad Habit - A revolting personal habit. Examples: picks nose, spits tobacco, drools, bad body odour.
- Bigmouth - A loud-mouthed or gossipy person.
- Bigot - One who is strongly partial to one’s own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
- Blunt - Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion. Frank, callous, insensitive, brusque.
- Bold - In a bad sense, too forward; taking undue liberties; over assuming or confident; lacking proper modesty or restraint; rude; impudent. Abrupt, brazen, cheeky, brassy, audacious.
- Callous - They are hardened to emotions, rarely showing any form of it in expression. Unfeeling. Cold.
- Childish - Marked by or indicating a lack of maturity; puerile.
- Complex - An exaggerated or obsessive concern or fear.
- Cruel - Mean to anyone or anything, without care or regard to consequences and feelings.
- Cursed - A person who has befallen a prayer for evil or misfortune, placed under a spell, or borne into an evil circumstance, and suffers for it. Damned.
- Dependent - Unable to exist, sustain oneself, or act appropriately or normally without the assistance or direction of another.
- Deranged - Mentally decayed. Insane. Crazy. Mad. Psychotic.
- Dishonest – Given to or using fraud, cheating; deceitful, deceptive, crooked, underhanded.
- Disloyal - Lacking loyalty. Unfaithful, perfidious, traitorous, treasonable
- Disorder - An ailment that affects the function of mind or body. (List the disorders name if they have one.) See the Mental Disorder List.
- Disturbed - Showing some or a few signs or symptoms of mental or emotional illness. Confused, disordered, neurotic, troubled.
- Dubious - Fraught with uncertainty or doubt. Undecided, doubtful, unsure.
- Dyslexic - Affected by dyslexia, a learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.
- Egotistical - Characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance. Boastful, pompous.
- Envious - Showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another’s advantages; covetous, jealous.
- Erratic - Deviating from the customary course in conduct or opinion; eccentric: erratic behaviour. Eccentric, bizarre, outlandish, strange.
- Fanatical - Fanatic outlook or behaviour especially as exhibited by excessive enthusiasm, unreasoning zeal, or wild and extravagant notions on some subject.
- Fickle – Erratic, changeable, unstable - especially with regard to affections or attachments; capricious.
- Fierce - Marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid.
- Finicky - Excessively particular or fastidious; difficult to please; fussy. Too much concerned with detail. Meticulous, fastidious, choosy, critical, picky, prissy, pernickety.
- Fixated - In psychoanalytic theory, a strong attachment to a person or thing, especially such an attachment formed in childhood or infancy and manifested in immature or neurotic behaviour that persists throughout life. Fetish, quirk, obsession, infatuation.
- Flirt -To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures; behaviour intended to arouse sexual interest. Minx. Tease.
- Gluttonous - Given to excess in consumption of especially food or drink. Voracious, ravenous, wolfish, piggish, insatiable.
- Gruff - Brusque or stern in manner or appearance. Crusty, rough, surly.
- Gullible - Will believe any information given, regardless of how valid or truthful it is, easily deceived or duped.
- Hard - A person who is difficult to deal with, manage, control, overcome, or understand. Hard emotions, hard hearted.
- Hedonistic - Pursuit of or devotion to pleasure, especially to the pleasures of the senses.
- Hoity-toity- Given to flights of fancy; capricious; frivolous. Prone to giddy behaviour, flighty.
- Humourless - The inability to find humour in things, and most certainly in themselves.
- Hypocritical - One who is always contradicting their own beliefs, actions or sayings. A person who professes beliefs and opinions for others that he does not hold. Being a hypocrite.
- Idealist - One whose conduct is influenced by ideals that often conflict with practical considerations. One who is unrealistic and impractical, guided more by ideals than by practical considerations.
- Idiotic - Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless.
- Ignorant - Lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge.
- Illiterate - Unable to read and write.
- Immature - Emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
- Impatient - Unable to wait patiently or tolerate delay; restless. Unable to endure irritation or opposition; intolerant.
- Impious - Lacking piety and reverence for a god/gods and their followers.
- Impish - Naughtily or annoyingly playful.
- Incompetent - Unable to execute tasks, no matter how the size or difficulty.
- Indecisive - Characterized by lack of decision and firmness, especially under pressure.
- Indifferent - The trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally, remaining calm and seeming not to care; a casual lack of concern. Having or showing little or no interest in anything; languid; spiritless.
- Infamy - Having an extremely bad reputation, public reproach, or strong condemnation as the result of a shameful, criminal, or outrageous act that affects how others view them.
- Intolerant - Unwilling to tolerate difference of opinion and narrow-minded about cherished opinions.
- Judgmental - Inclined to make and form judgements, especially moral or personal ones, based on one’s own opinions or impressions towards others/practices/groups/religions based on appearance, reputation, occupation, etc.
- Klutz - Clumsy. Blunderer.
- Lazy - Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
- Lewd - Inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious. Obscene or indecent, as language or songs; salacious.
- Liar - Compulsively and purposefully tells false truths more often than not. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
- Lustful - Driven by lust; preoccupied with or exhibiting lustful desires.
- Masochist - The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.
- Meddlesome - Intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner, given to meddling; interfering.
- Meek - Evidencing little spirit or courage; overly submissive or compliant; humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness.
- Megalomaniac - A psycho pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
- Naïve - Lacking worldly experience and understanding, simple and guileless; showing or characterized by a lack of sophistication and critical judgement.
- Nervous - Easily agitated or distressed; high-strung or jumpy.
- Non-violent - Abstaining from the use of violence.
- Nosey - Given to prying into the affairs of others; snoopy. Offensively curious or inquisitive.
- Obsessive - An unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.
- Oppressor - A person of authority who subjects others to undue pressures, to keep down by severe and unjust use of force or authority.
- Overambitious - Having a strong excessive desire for success or achievement.
- Overconfident - Excessively confident; presumptuous.
- Overemotional - Excessively or abnormally emotional. Sensitive about themselves and others, more so than the average person.
- Overprotective - To protect too much; coddle.
- Overzealous - Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
- Pacifist - Opposition to war or violence as a means of resolving disputes. (Can double as a merit in certain cases)
- Paranoid - Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others.
- Peevish - Expressing fretfulness and discontent, or unjustifiable dissatisfaction. Cantankerous, cross, ill-tempered, testy, captious, discontented, crotchety, cranky, ornery.
- Perfectionist - A propensity for being displeased with anything that is not perfect or does not meet extremely high standards. (see: technology)
- Pessimist - A tendency to stress the negative or unfavourable or to take the gloomiest possible view.
- Pest - One that pesters or annoys, with or without realizing it. Nuisance. Annoying. Nag.
- Phobic – They have a severe form of fear when it comes to this one thing. Examples: Dark, Spiders, Cats
- Practical - Level-headed, efficient, and unspeculative. No-nonsense.
- Predictable - Easily seen through and assessable, where almost anyone can predict reactions and actions of said person by having met or known them even for a short time.
- Proud - Filled with or showing excessive self-esteem and will often shirk help from others for the sake of pride.
- Rebellious - Defying or resisting some established authority, government, or tradition; insubordinate; inclined to rebel.
- Reckless - Heedless. Headstrong. Foolhardy. Unthinking boldness, wild carelessness and disregard for consequences.
- Remorseless - Without remorse; merciless; pitiless; relentless.
- Rigorous - Rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard; demanding strict attention to rules and procedures.
- Sadist - The deriving of sexual gratification or the tendency to derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain or emotional abuse on others. Deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from cruelty.
- Sadomasochist - Both sadist and masochist combined.
- Sarcastic - A subtle form of mockery in which an intended meaning is conveyed obliquely.
- Skeptic - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
- Seducer - To lead others astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; corrupt. To attempt to lead or draw someone away, as from principles, faith, or allegiance.
- Selfish - Concerned chiefly or only with oneself.
- Self-Martyr - One who purposely makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy from others, as a form of manipulation, and always for a selfish cause or reason.
- Self-righteous - Piously sure of one’s own righteousness; moralistic. Exhibiting pious self-assurance. Holier-than-thou, sanctimonious.
- Senile - Showing a decline or deterioration of physical strength or mental functioning, esp. short-term memory and alertness, as a result of old age or disease.
- Shallow - Lacking depth of intellect or knowledge; concerned only with what is obvious.
- Smart Ass - Thinks they know it all, and in some ways they may, but they can be greatly annoying and difficult to deal with at times, especially in arguments.
- Soft-hearted - Having softness or tenderness of heart that can lead them into trouble; susceptible of pity or other kindly affection. They cannot resist helping someone they see in trouble, suffering or in need, and often don’t think of the repercussions or situation before doing so.
- Solemn - Deeply earnest, serious, and sober.
- Spineless - Lacking courage. Cowardly, wimp, lily-livered, gutless.
- Spiteful - Showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite; vindictive person who will look for occasions for resentment. Vengeful.
- Spoiled - Treated with excessive indulgence and pampering from earliest childhood, and has no notion of hard work, self-care or money management; coddled, pampered. Having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or over-solicitous attention.
- Squeamish - Excessively fastidious and easily disgusted.
- Stubborn - Unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bull-headed. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute.
- Superstitious - An irrational belief arising from ignorance or fear from an irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
- Tactless - Lacking or showing a lack of what is fitting and considerate in dealing with others.
- Temperamental - Moody, irritable, or sensitive. Excitable, volatile, emotional.
- Theatrical - Having a flair for over dramatizing situations, doing things in a ‘big way’ and love to be ‘centre stage’.
- Timid -Tends to be shy and/or quiet, shrinking away from offering opinions or from strangers and newcomers, fearing confrontations and violence.
- Tongue-tied - Speechless or confused in expression, as from shyness, embarrassment, or astonishment.
- Troublemaker - Someone who deliberately stirs up trouble, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Unlucky - Marked by or causing misfortune; ill-fated. Destined for misfortune; doomed. Parker Luck
- Unpredictable - Difficult to foretell or foresee, their actions are so chaotic it’s impossible to know what they are going to do next.
- Untrustworthy - Not worthy of trust or belief. Backstabber.
- Vain - Holding or characterized by an unduly high opinion of their physical appearance. Lovers of themselves. Conceited, egotistic, narcissistic.
- Weak-willed - Lacking willpower, strength of will to carry out one’s decisions, wishes, or plans. Easily swayed.
- Withdrawn - Not friendly or Sociable. Aloof.
- Zealous - A fanatic.
- Originally EST. Apr. 29th, 2011 (1,251 followers) moved on Sep. 17th, 2012 (410 followers)
- Face Claim: Gabriella Wilde
- M!A: None
- Eastern Standard Time
- Mun and Muse and face claim are over eighteen
- NSFW at times (very rarely)
- Roleplaying Blondie for 1.7 years and counting!
▷Rules And Guidelines
- This is a semi-lit to expert-para RP blog. That means that replies can go from a few sentences to 20 paragraphs depending with who I’m RPing with.
- If you don’t like the way I roleplay or what I post don’t be afraid to unfollow.
- I roleplay with anyone from any genre or dimension. That includes live action movies, television shows and original characters.
- This blog is rated PG-18 (NSFW AT TIMES). Rapunzel is an innocent girl but she will/can be thrown into situations not suitable for the weak of heart. There will be violence and adult conversations. While I won’t ever use swear words as Rapunzel (I try to stay in character as much as I can) other characters will/might use words unsuitable for children. I don’t hold myself responsible for the language they use or their actions. That being said I also RP some things that are sexual. I’m 100% OK with sexuality and I will Rp Rapunzel as a curious teenager. Because that’s what I feel she is.
- Submissions must fall under the ToS and be Tangled related in some way.
- Asks will be answered in my own time. I get many asks a day and I try to spread them out as much as I can.
- Most pictures are Queue to reduce Spam.
- I answer all my asks but if you’re just spamming and being obnoxious I won’t. I don’t hide anything from my followers, that being said if you have a problem with anyone keep it to yourself. Don’t go starting trouble on this blog. You have your own blog, blog about it and leave your annoyance out of Blondie’s blog. Do not mistreat the anon button. I don’t mind anonymous questions but please keep it classy.
- I can’t keep track of my followers. If you WANT me to follow you send me an ask and start a conversation. I automatically follow anyone who does. I have the right to unfollow or not follow at all if I see fit. If you haven’t posted in a weeks time or more I will unfollow you.
▷ Association & Disclaimer
This account is affiliated with DWRP. You are free to talk to her as you‘d like but please consult the rules and guidelines.
This blog is both a roleplay blog and a fansite. There’s a little of everything here, screencaps, fanart, cosplays and more.
I do not own any images I post (unless watermarked with my url or my signature). Disney owns Tangled and all likeness. If I post anything that you made without credit, just send me an ask and I’ll quickly credit you or the artist. (: I also request that you don’t steal or claim anything I’ve edit or drawn as your own.
▷ About This Blog & F.A. Q
- Q: How long have you been roleplaying?
▷ A: I’ve been roleplaying as Rapunzel since April 29 2011 but I’ve been roleplaying on different sites since 2005. On Tumblr I’ve been roleplaying since March 21st 2011. My first roleplay was Captain John Smith. The original blog was glitching and so this one was made.
- Q: Any tips on Roleplaying?
▷ A: Link here. I’ll be adding to it as I need to so be sure to check it out. :) This is also a really good one you should read.
- Q: Do you have a face claim?
▷ A: Yes I do. My face claim is Gabriella Wilde.
- Q: What is your headcanon?
▷ A: Here’s a link to my headcanon. It’s long but I feel it’s worth the read if you want to know more about this particular Rapunzel.
- Q: What does Corona mean?
▷ A: The word Corona is not only Spanish/Italian but is actually the Latin Word for crown/garland. (which everyone knows is the root of almost all languages) I kinda feel Disney really did it’s research when it came to naming the Kingdom. Fun fact, the extended outer atmosphere of the Sun is called Corona and it’s only visible during an Eclipse. It’s that glowing part. Which is a nice comparison to Rapunzel’s glowing hair. :) And there are also two constellations in fact with the named Corona. Corona Borealis (Northern Crown) and Corona Australis (Southern Crown).
- Q: May I ask what you and Mozenrath exactly were? Like, are you a thing? If so, what happened to Eugene?
▷ A: TL/DR basically but this is the whole story.
▷ Meet The Mun
Hello! My name is Katy and I’m a 21 year old communications major from wintery New England!
More specifically Massachusetts. I’v been living here since I was four but I’m originally from Puerto Rico.
I was raised by my aunt and I have a younger brother (11 months younger) who’s Autistic. I live/will be living with my grandfather, aunt, and brother until I graduate from college.
Or earlier if I get lucky anyone wanna take me in?
I also have a dog so that’s important to remember.
Her name is Princess but she also listens to Demon, I’ll let you guess why that is.
I spend most of my tuesdays/thursdays/fridays with my Grandma though so its not all bad.
I’ve been roleplaying Rapunzel for almost a year and a half now and I’ve grown to love her as a person and character. She’s interesting to roleplay and I’m certainly challenged in being an AU character that is still relatively canon. Basically she’s my other half and she makes me happy. I never thought I’d put this much work on something that is literally not going to help me with anything in life but I have.
Maybe when I’m old and look back on this time and call it time well spent.
I have a personal blog with far more details into my life outside of Rapunzel and I warn you now its NSFW and Fandomy. Also you’ll find a shit ton of pictures of myself from when I was 18/19 years old to now.
Sometimes I pretend to be hipster, clowns, Superman or Disney Princesses
Speaking of Fandoms, I don’t follow Doctor Who or Harry Potter. I’ve watched the HP movies but the books never caught my attention. Doctor Who is a little too wibbly wobbly for me but I promised that I’d watch/read them so I will eventually.
I follow Sherlock, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, and Teen Wolf along with HIMYM and a few others.
I want to get into Games of Thrones but I want to read the books before watching the series.
That’s my biggest thing, I HAVE to read the books before getting into any movies (excluding HP).
I’m also a cuddler irl and lazy. I don’t leave my house but if someone were to gimme a reason to I’d go out for sure.
uh… lets see…
I run DWRP if you didn’t know, so if you have any questions regarding that don’t be afraid to ask me! DWRP is really chill and I promise just because we’re literate doesn’t mean we’re elites or anything like that.
We’re just as silly as the next group, if not sillier. Including the main blog I run the DWRP-Emporium for the group as well.
I tend to be really protective of my headcanons/gifsets/manips/faceclaim so be warned if you steal my headcanon or gifsets I will call you out on it. They’re mine to use not yours. I’ve been working on this for a year and a half now so its as important to me as the next thing.
Except Face Claim, mostly I’ll just throw a hissy fit if I see another Rapunzel using any three of my face claims but I don’t own those people so I can only be growly and ranty about it.
Besides that I’m pretty chill. ♥
If you wanna contact me outside of Tumblr
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iClassic.Couture
- Phone Skype: hiddenblondie
- Main Skype: iclassiczombiecouture
- Phone #: SEND ME AN ASK!
This is a list of the threads that have shaped Rapunzel’s life after her escape from the tower. I’ve tried to put it in chronological order to the best of my abilities. It was hard since most of these roleplays overlap. xD some are also missing
- Masks: Mozenrath
- Trick Or Treat: Mozenrath
- Christmas In Corona: Mom
- Mischief Makers: Loki
- A Game At The Library: Mozenrath
- A Carriage Ride Through The Forest: Mozenrath
- A Simple Question: Mozenrath
- At The Temple (part 2) (part 3): Mozenrath
- Cats (part 2): Mozenrath
- The Thunder Storm: Mom
- MacBeth (The Letters: 1, 2, 3): Mozenrath
- The Vizier: Jafar
- The Fight: Mozenrath
- A Mother’s Worry: Mom
- Forced Truth: Mozenrath
- Just A Visit (Picture): Mozenrath
- The Kings Jewels: Thomas
- A Trip Worth Planning For: Mom
- (The Invite) India (Prologue): Mozenrath
- Not Allowed +Comfort + Bath Time: Mozenrath
- These Dreams (NSFW): Mozenrath
- Midnight Sun (NSFW): Mozenrath
- The Queen Awakens: Mom
- Better Than A Thousand Hollow Words: Mozenrath
- Spur of the Moment: Braider Girls
- A Night Away From Home: Mozenrath
- The Best Man: Milo
- And So They Meet: Jasmine
- The Switch (NSFW): Mozenrath
- My Perfect Little Bride: Mozenrath
- At Moon Rise: Mozenrath
- Paint and Pixie Dust: Tinkerbell
- Seduction: Mozenrath
- Tea Time In Agrabah: Jasmine
- A Pleasant Visit and Plenty of Baking: Snow White
- Meeting the Princess: Syrena
- Reborn With Every Sunrise: Death
- Drums Of War: War
- Romance Therapy: Mirage
- Good Evening!: Jessica Rabbit
- Tight Pants and Kings: Jareth
- Persians and Crowns: Dastan
- Dear Mom: Mom
- The Real Tales Of Flynnigan Rider: Drabble
- Not Your Average Morning: Mowgli
- Guns And Roses: Deadpool
- A House Guest Fit For Royalty: Melody 1
- A Bit Of Beauty: Mozenrath
- Duck Duck GOOSE!: Bastion
- A Brand New Jungle: Mowgli
- Their First Grape: Mozenrath
- The Princess And The Dragon: Gaston
- Lost: The Captain
- The Great Escape: Gaston
- Written By: Drabble
- Resolved: Mozenrath
- Royal Pains: Prince Charming
- Meeting in the Forest: Scarlette
- Hair and Hares: Alice
- Carpe Diem: Esmeralda
- Don’t You Cry No More: Nasira
- Cinnamon Buns: Gaston
- Old Friends: Loki
- Playing With The Law: Bei Fong
- Chameleons, Lions and HAIR! Oh My!: Simba & Nala
- Befriending the Neighborhood Kingdom: Melody
- Pains Of Love: Mozenrath
- Arabian Knights: Aladdin
- Woman To Woman: Jasmine
- Here Comes The Bride: Mom
- Walking on Broken Glass: Mozenrath
- Quest For The Truth: Drabble
- Somebody That I Used To Know: Flynn Rider
- Falling Apart: Mozenrath
- Hook: Hook
- Jim and Blondie: Jim
- Wedding Rings: Mom
- For Now And All Time: Mozenrath
- Players: Mowgli
- Talking About A Wedding: Mom,Dad,Mowgli
- The Betrothed
The Kingdoms of Maldonia and Corona from the very start were always good allies. So when Rapunzel was born it was only natural that the newborn princess and the prince were to be wed when she turned eighteen, so long as they both agreed to the union.
However, before reaching her first year of life Rapunzel was taken and Maldonia, after waiting for five years for her return decided to drop the union and since then the two kingdom’s have lost touch.
Upon her return Rapunzel had come with a suitor of her own and with the joy of her reintroduction to castle life, neither kingdom believed it to be important to mention the betrothal.
It was only after Rapunzel’s marriage was null and both kings passed away that the court decided (without the knowledge of the younger Royals) that the betrothal was back on.
Rapunzel doesn’t care much for Naveen, nor does she find it fair that he is being forced upon her. She had been very clear about her position in remarrying and it seems that the prince feels the same about her.
- The enchantress
This old woman doesn’t live in Corona nor does she live in its Providences. She lives deep within the forest where the trees are so thick you can’t even see the sky. She’s rumored to be a witch and that is very likely to be true. The trees around ‘her land’ have a mind of their own and move and speak to each other when you get near. Shes also said to be a vicious and ruthless woman but with the power to see into the past present and future from her tree house. (Cate Blanchett)
- The Unknown Guardian
Basically a thief who had some kind of relationship with Flynn. He once brought her back home after Rapunzel had too much to drink at the Snuggly Duckling and has appeared at random times to point her in one direction or the next. She doesn’t know why, but she thinks he has more invested in her well being than he wants to admit. (Colin O’Donoghue)
- The Rightful King
The man who should have been king. True to his status as prince he was a warrior in the battlefield and just in his actions. Being the eldest of the two prince’s he took it upon himself to care for Rapunzel’s father when they were young. Eight years older than Leonardo,Giovanni Del Sole, died during a hunting trip at the age of twenty eight. (Ewan McGregor)
- The Returned Uncle
All Rapunzel knows about her uncle is that he left Corona when her mother was sixteen. She’s never met the man and she’d been told he died a long time ago. (Jamie Dornan)